Hp printers are compatible with many devices including Mac and Windows. These printers automatically save the scanned data to a preset folder and allows you to browse through the folders of your computer, extract text from documents, and attach files to an email. For downloading hp Printer Setup visit the canon official website: www.123.hp.com/setup and install the driver to get started with it.
HP Printer Setup For Mac
Steps to setup the HP printer for Mac
The HP printer driver and software can be updated on your Mac with the help of the Apple software Update.
2. Turn the printer on and ensure that it is connected to the computer you wish to print from
3. Click on System Preferences in the Apple Menu
4. Then click on Printers & Scanners
5. The name of the printer should be automatically displayed in the Printers List
6. If the printer is listed, remove and add it again to make sure communication is possible and the correct version of the driver is used
7. If the printer is not listed, click on Add Printer or Scanner and click on the name of your printer
8. Then click on the Print Using menu and select the name of your printer
9. Click on Add to add the printer to the list 10. Close the System Preferences and try to print
Ways to Connect HP Printer to Router (Wireless Setup)
1. Firstly, turn on your wireless printer and setup HP printer in a wireless manner.
2. Now press the ‘setup’ button and select ‘network’ option from the menu.
3. Thereafter select wireless network setup wizard from the ‘network’ menu.
4. Now your HP printer will search for the wireless routers available in the range. Select your network from the list.
5. Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for the network and then press ‘done’. Now press ‘OK’ to confirm the settings. Press ‘OK’ again to print the wireless test report.
6. Now your HP printer has been setup on your wireless network.
7. Lastly download and install the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup page to finish the process.
System Requirements in Windows to setup 123 hp printer setup
• Windows 10 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows 8.1 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows 7 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows Vista – 32-bit processor
• Windows XP SP3 or higher – 32-bit processor
• Windows 8 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor